There is an epidemic! It is not just an increase in Autism Spectrum Disorders but in other diseases as well.
In his testimony before the CDC, Dr. DeMio challenged the CDC to take a stand on whether or not they acknowledged this epidemic. The CDC and other powerful organizations denied that there is an epidemic. The importance of this issue is not that it becomes a pointless complaint session, but that it in fact points to the cause of autism and related disorders! The overwhelming evidence leads to a conclusion that these are toxic disorders which lead to damage to the brain, the gastrointestinal system, the immune system, and to metabolism, which all adds up to autism. Dr. DeMio believes the major culprit in this causation by the evidence is vaccines with their mercury, and aluminum, both of which are known serious brain toxins, along with toxic immune factors. Though other factors may contribute toxins, this is the major straw that breaks everything wide open. In turn the identification of the cause of this epidemic is important because it leads to the biomedical treatment that Dr. DeMio employs for autism. This includes the entire program of treatment for children on the spectrum including detoxification, nutrition, and supplements among other treatments, with the ultimate aim for recovery. It also means preventing persons with autism from getting worse, as well as preventing their siblings, and even the family members who are planning pregnancies, from developing spectrum disorders themselves or for their children.
Many disorders have been on the rise at the same time as the increase in the vaccination schedule. These include Autism Spectrum Disorders, allergy, asthma, autoimmune problems, OCD, bipolar disorder, panic disorder, schizophrenia, childhood and adult cancers, many GI disorders and serious disorders associated with yeast and the immune system.
Topical DMSA: Rubbed on the skin for chelation
- Avoids many yeast problems, taste issues, and GI upset associated with the oral dosing
- Less stress on the liver
- It works well as a chelator
- Contact our office or Lee Silsby Compounding Pharmacy for additional information
LDN (Low dose Naltrexone)
- Dr. DeMio was the National Autism Conference speaker in November ’05 on this topic
- Check out the Autism One Radio archives for his program on this subject from August 1, 2005.
- Dr. DeMio’s ultra-low dose protocol helps a greater number of patients and avoids many pitfalls.
- Contact our office for additional information